Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
- Register on our website
- Login and book your appointment when ready
Can I change or check my appointment time?
- Yes, you have the option to check or change your appointment time once you login to the website.
What do I need to bring?
- Student ID number/card
- $10 cash deposit
How much do the photos cost?
- You can find information and pricing for all of our packages by clicking on the "View Packages" button once logged in to the website
What kind of props & accessories do you provide?
- Graduation gown and cap, school sash, variety of flowers, books, scrolls, etc.
- We encourage you to bring personal items specific to your program (such as a stethoscope or uniform)
What do I wear?
- Traditional attire is a white collared shirt or blouse, adding a tie for the gentlemen
- However, feel free to be creative: a shirt or tie that matches your school sash or any nice top with a necklace
- Graduation is a special and formal time, so look good and more importantly feel good
- Keep in mind that we also take a few casual / business portraits without the graduation gown at the end of your photo session, so come dressed for the occasion
Do you also take casual / business photos?
- During the school year, we take a few casual / business photos in your own attire as part of your session, however during convocation that may not be possible
- These are great options for resumes and social media
When can I see my proofs?
- We provide an instant preview at the end of your photo shoot, to ensure you are satisfied
- Your proofs are available for viewing and ordering on our website in 48h
How do I place my order?
- Orders are placed on our website, paid with credit card, and shipped to a North American address of your choice
- Just click the "Order MyPackage" button and follow the steps to choose a package and assign your poses
- If you do not have a credit card, send us an e-mail for alternative arrangements (email@example.com)
Will my photos be retouched?
- Your online proofs are for evaluation of pose and expression only
- Our package pricing includes standard professional retouching for all final prints, to balance skin tone, color, density, and eliminate blemishes
- There are options available for more in-depth or specific retouching such as double chin, at an additional fee
Can I get all my images on a USB flash drive?
- A USB of all your high resolution original images is available for purchase
- A Deluxe USB of all your high resolution original images, plus five retouched poses of your choice, is also an option
- Click on the "View Packages" button for pricing
How much time do I have to place an order?
- Approximately one month from the date of your appointment
- We will send you an e-mail/phone call to announce an official deadline as it approaches
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase
- Keep in mind you are receiving a custom product with individual attention
How are the packages shipped?
- All packages are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel, and require a signature upon delivery
- If nobody is home at the time, a notice is left to pick it up from your local Post Office
What if I have a question that has not been addressed?
- Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org